- Cream cheese 8.8 oz ≒ 250g
- Saikyo miso 1.1 oz ≒ 30g
- Millet sugar 3.5 oz ≒ 100g
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- Fresh cream 200 cc
- White wine 0.18 oz ≒ 5g
- Lemon juice 0.088 oz ≒ 2.5g
- Flour 0.35 oz ≒ 10g
- Cornstarch 0.21 oz ≒ 6g
- Parmigiano cheese (as you like)
See Other Recipes
- Mix A ingredients (egg & yolk) together at room temperature. Mix B ingredients (flour and cornstarch) and put it to the side.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the room temperature cream cheese and miso, add the cane sugar and mix well again.
- Add the sifted flour in three parts and mix well.
- Add the room temperature cream and mix well, then add the sake and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add powder B to the 5 of the mixture and mix well.
- Strain once and add 6.
- With 2 of the mixture and bake in the oven at 460°F (240℃) for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool in the refrigerator. Top with Parmigiano cheese.