- Pasta (1.9mm) 3.5 oz ≒ 100g
- Salmon (cut into bite-sized pieces) 2.3 oz ≒ 65g
- Spinach (cut into bite-sized pieces) 0.71 oz ≒ 20g
- Onion (sliced) 0.88 oz ≒ 7g
- Garlic (finely chopped) 0.25 oz ≒ 15g
- Olive Oil 0.53 oz
- Cheese powder
- Miso 0.71 oz ≒ 20g
See Other Recipes
- Boil the pasta.
- Put olive oil and garlic in a frying pan. Add the sliced onion to mix until the garlic is colored and the onion becomes little clear.
- Add salmon and bake. When the colors on both sides become whitish add fresh cream, milk and Miso. Boil them over low heat.
- When the salmon is cooked, loosen it with a spatula. Then add the spinach.
- Add salt, pepper, and boiled pasta. Mix well with the sauce.
- Turn off the heat, add the cheese and mix them slowly.
※Adjust it with cheese as necessary.