- Butter 0.88 oz ≒ 25g
- Plain flour 0.63 oz ≒ 18g
- 1 onion, chopped
- Carrots, shredded 1.4 oz ≒ 40g
- Broccoli, chopped large 7.1 oz ≒ 200g
- Milk 250 cc
- Water 250 cc
- Granulated chicken bone soup 0.35 oz ≒ 10g
- Miso 0.71 oz ≒ 20g
- Cheddar cheese (finely chopped) 3.5 oz ≒ 100g
- Salt and pepper
See Other Recipes
- Melt the butter in a pan and stir-fry the chopped onion until clear.
- Sprinkle with flour and stir-fry not to burn.
- Add the milk slowly and mix well. Avoid clumping.
- Add water, chicken soup, Miso, carrots and broccoli. Simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Melt with cheddar cheese, season with salt and pepper.